It is with great excitement that KT Health Clinic announces the hiring of Rob Schweighardt to lead our new Safety and Compliance Department for KT Health Clinic. Rob comes to KT Health Clinic with a significant background in Safety, Compliance and Law Enforcement. You may know Rob from his time at the Permit Shop here in Springfield, MO. Prior to serving as a DOT Safety Consultant for five years, Rob retired after a 25-year career in state and federal law enforcement, as a presentence investigator in Missouri and a field officer along the Mexico/Arizona border. Scott Thomas, GM & Owner of KT Health Clinic said, “Rob is the perfect person to lead our safety and compliance efforts for all our Consortium Members and partnering clients. With the addition of Safety and Compliance consulting lead by Rob, KT Health Clinic can offer a comprehensive level of service not equaled by anyone in SW Missouri…from drug screens to the audit and everything in between that the DOT requires, we can help you stay compliant and your wheels turning!”
KT Health Clinic & Compliance is your full-service DOT partner. If you have a safety or compliance need, or just want to welcome Rob to the KT Health Clinic family, give us a call.
For more information on the following safety and compliance services, call and ask for Rob at 417-832-8678 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse registration issues.
- DataQ (challenge data issued by FMCSA that you believe to be inaccurate.)
- New Entrant Safety Audits (We’ll serve as the “go between” you and the investigator.)
- Monitoring Safety Measurement System scores (SMS/CSA) (Helps you keep track of roadside inspections, violations, and BASIC scores. Regular review helps you to be aware of inspections/accidents falsely attributed to your company.)
- Official DOT Notifications for submitting drug and alcohol testing results.
- Questions; if we don’t have the answer, we will hunt the answer down for you.
- Driver Qualification Files (We’ll help you build them and maintain them.)
- MVR pulls.
- Pre-employment Screening Program (PSP – gives employers a 5-year accident history and a 3-year roadside inspection history.)
- Auditing (We will audit your drivers’ files for FMCSA compliance.)
- Background checks.
- In some cases, we may be able to assist you with getting your status upgraded if you have a conditional rating.