We are proud to continue to be the leaders in superior DOT services in SW Missouri!
We specialize in DOT Programs for small & large companies.
- Are you ready for your next DOT Audit?
DOT FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Compliance checklist
- Do you know the DOT regulations for Drug and Alcohol testing?
DOT Regulations for Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Need to join a DOT Consortium?
Contact Scott Thomas for more information.
417-832-8678 | email him @ email@example.com
Click here to sign up for the KTHC DOT Consortium.
- What are the current DOT Random Testing Rates?
2019 DOT Random Rates
- Have you completed the DOT requirement for Supervisor Training?
382.603 “Each employer shall ensure that all persons designated to supervise drivers receive at least 60 minutes of training on alcohol misuse and receive at least an additional 60 minutes of training on controlled substance use. The training will be used by the supervisors to determine whether reasonable suspicion exists.”
We proudly offer Discounts for DOT classes for KTHC Consortium clients!
- Am I covered in the DOT requirements
- How soon can I get back to driving after a heart attack?
- Why do I need a urine test for my physical?
We take the ‘HEADACHE’ out of your Safety Program!
- DOT Programs
- Private Individuals
- Family Services
- Screening Services
- Courts/Legal Issues
CALL US! We can help!